Recently got these in the mail. Hopefully some of you guys can use them to your advantage! If you’re going to use one, only use one of them please. Please allow another individual to have the second one. These expire March 31st, 2012.
I recently developed an info product to help affiliates advertise on POF. It’s called POFPrimer.com. This guide covers everything from basic account functions and automation tools all the way to my wildly popular, and very detailed case studies.
There is a ton of exclusive information that I haven’t shared elsewhere. I’ve detailed some of the information available to members below. Memberships are lifetime memberships, there are no monthly recurring costs to stay a member.
- Targeting – This is the single most crucial part of your campaign. Every single targeting option is broken down in detail and I discuss how you can use multiple targeting options to create angles for your campaigns.
- Ad Copy – I cover every aspect of writing your ad, including the use of POF’s dynamic insertion tags and how to increase your CTR. I even give away the ad copy that has been responsible for the bulk of my revenue over the past 3 years.
- Creatives – I give away the same creatives I’ve used over the last year and a half that has generated me revenues approaching seven figures. There are also links to a virtually endless supply of creatives, both male and female.
- Optimizing Campaigns – If you’re getting conversions, but having a tough time getting profitable, I break down how to properly optimize your campaign to realize a positive ROI.
- Scaling Campaigns – I explain 11 different ways you can scale your campaigns on POF to turn into a real moneymaker.
- Case Studies – If you’ve seen the case studies I’ve done on this blog, this just expands on that information. There are few case studies I’ve done on POF that haven’t been posted anywhere else! On a few of the new case studies I even go as far as giving you my best creatives, including the profitable ones from my WAP case study!
- External Case Studies – A collection of 10 more case studies that have been posted across the Internet about POF that includes everything from the new Pets targeting option, the new 310×110 placements, similar, but different headlines, border and background shading and most importantly, even profitable campaigns that are outside of the dating vertical.
- Further Research – Another collection of great POF information you can put to use including a scraper, the POF demographic tool and blog posts I’ve gathered that will help you increase your ROI.
Best of all, members can comment on all of my content with any questions they may have and I will personally be answering all questions.
Everybody that reads my blog is eligible for 15% off any membership by using the “rileypool” coupon.
- POF Primer – $59.99 – You have complete access to all the content on POFPrimer.com.
- Campaign Setup, Targeting & Creatives – $27.99 – This membership has access to the Overview, POF Basics, Campaign Creation and Creating Ads tabs and all their child pages. You can preview the content on the Optimize & Scale, Reporting and Research tabs.
- Optimizing, Scaling & Reporting – $19.99 – This membership has access to the Overview, POF Basics, Optimize & Scale and Reporting tabs and all their child pages. You can preview the content on the Campaign Creation, Creating Ads and Research tabs.
- Case Studies & Research – $27.99 – This membership has access to the Overview, POF Basics and Research tab and all their child pages. You can preview the content on the Campaign Creation, Creating Ads, Optimize & Scale and Reporting tabs.
P.S. – Everybody that signs up as a member (even free members) becomes an affiliate and you will make 40% on the first sale.
Posted by Riley | Posted in Affiliate Marketing | Posted on September 24th, 2011
Friday at midnight marked the end of my 30 Campaigns in 30 Days Challenge. I didn’t post an update last week because I did a total of like 3 campaigns for that week and just didn’t do much work. It’s tough getting back in the grove once you’ve achieved the goals you set out to and become complacent. The drive is coming back, slowly, but surely.
This past week I reached my goal of 7 campaigns in 7 days, but I fell just short of my 30 Campaigns in 30 Days goal. I made a total of 26 campaigns. Of those campaigns only about 3 are profitable and even those are really, really small volume. But when you don’t have anything going, you’ll take whatever comes your way.
Overall, this challenge was tough for me. I was counting unique offers as campaigns. I wasn’t counting unique campaigns where I would test different ages, countries or genders. If I counted them this way, I definitely hit my goal.
On another note… Over on PPVPlaybook, the members started a new 30 Campaigns in 30 Days Challenge themselves. I’m going to participate in this challenge, but this time I’m going to count every campaign that I create, even if its just scaling or testing different demographics for the same offer. I hope to knock this one out of the park. I’m hoping maybe I can do 60 campaigns in 30 days.
Posted by Riley | Posted in Affiliate Marketing | Posted on September 9th, 2011
I’m a little late on this update, but as of Thursday, I had created 14 campaigns in 14 days. Most of these have been PPV campaigns that include real simple landers with very miniscule split tests. Unfortunately, not a single one of these campaigns have been profitable so I’ve been pissing money. I think my best one so far has been -50% ROI.
Having made 90% of my money the last two years from Facebook, trying to move onto other traffic sources and testing out new verticals, this has been a very trying two weeks. I was so accustomed to dating that I could turn probably 50% of my campaigns profitable within the first 24 hours. Going this long without finding a profitable campaign has been tough.
At the very least, this campaign is keeping me in check and making me create campaigns every day. I know I’ll find a campaign or two before these 30 days are up. Hopefully these campaigns show me what to do/not to do when tackling PPV traffic.
Posted by Riley | Posted in Affiliate Marketing | Posted on September 1st, 2011
Over the last week I was only able to launch a few campaigns and I’m a little behind schedule.
I was able to launch a few international PPV campaigns, a couple dating campaigns on POF. One of the PPV campaigns was just launched yesterday, so I’m still getting data on it. Both dating campaigns had multiple angles and one offer just didn’t convert and the other offer is showing promise, so I’m sticking with it.
In total I’ve only launched 6 campaigns in 7 days. That’s more campaigns than I’ve launched last week, so hopefully the trend continues and I’ll be past halfway come the end of next week.