Posted by Riley | Posted in Case Studies, Plenty of Fish | Posted on July 14th, 2011
Stats through the end of the weekend are below.
|SD ≤ 25 & LC ≤ 50||0.867%||267||10||3.75%||$33.44||$35.00|
|Login Count 50 – 100||0.578%||54||4||7.41%||$12.80||$14.00|
|Login Count 100 – 150||0.655%||54||2||3.51%||$20.66||$7.00|
These stats are probably skewed somewhat because it was July 4th weekend in the US.
I was playing with my bids all weekend and they were all over the place. One day I’d get some traffic and I’d raise my bid and get less traffic, so I upped it more to get a ton of traffic so I went back down to my middle bid and got a lot more traffic. So it was all over the place, again, I’m attributing this to the holiday weekend.
I did decide to scale out my campaigns to the 18-24, 30-34 and 35-39 demographics and was able to realize profits in all demographics using data I compiled from the tests I did in the 25-29 demographic.
So take this data, make your own campaigns and go make some money!
- Case Study: WAP & IAB Traffic on POF (Weekend 1 – Stats)
- Case Study: WAP & IAB Traffic on POF (Weekend 2 – Stats)
- Case Study: WAP & IAB Traffic on POF (Weekend 1)
- Case Study: Using POF Conversion Tracking to make a Profitable Campaign – Results
- Case Study: Using POF Conversion Tracking to make a Profitable Campaign – Phase 2