Posted by Riley | Posted in Plenty of Fish, Recommendations | Posted on August 31st, 2011
I was recently having a chat with Ben at POF about what is and isn’t allowed on POF and he mentioned to me a new, and very useful 3rd party POF campaign management utility called Driftnet.
I had a brief chat with the owner and he’s genuinely interested in hearing feedback from and he wants to know what he can do to improve the application. He’s also interested in developing add-ons to other other platforms. If you have any feedback or suggestions for him, you’re encouraged to email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Campaign Name Search – Allows you to search and filter your campaigns based on their name and/or status.
- Creatives Overview – Drill down and browse your creatives without leaving the campaign page. You can pause your poorly performing ads from here, and also compare them with other campaigns at the same time.
- Removes Unneeded Elements – Removes the graph and other unneeded page elements including the paging to maximize the screen real estate and make it easier to find your campaigns.
- Displays Vancouver Time – Make sure you get those ads ready and submitted while the POF team is still in the office!
Right now Driftnet is a one-time payment of $19.95. Subsequent updates to the application that will be sent out with no charge for as long as I continue to maintain the software. I plan to continue updating the software and adding new features for the near future, unless Plenty of Fish decide to drastically change their advertising platform.
I believe this is completely worth $19.95 and was about to buy it myself before I was sent a review copy when I told him I was going to make a post about it.
You can view the original website about DriftNet here
Disclaimer: I was given a free review copy of this program once I contacted the author about an affiliate program.
- Case Study: Using POF Conversion Tracking to make a Profitable Campaign – Phase 1
- Case Study: Using POF Conversion Tracking to make a Profitable Campaign – Results
- Case Study: Using POF Conversion Tracking to make a Profitable Campaign – Phase 2
- Case Study: Using POF Conversion Tracking to weed out non-converters.
- Case Study: Using POF Conversion Tracking to weed out non-converters – Results